4.08.2010

Prayer Please

We are humbled by your faithfulness in praying for Will and our family over the past three years. We are now asking for your prayers for the babe in my womb.

While in Boston this week:
We will see 6 surgeons & 1 therapist for Will. Please pray for his anxiety and cooperation as well as our wisdom & discernment as we seek to determine a course of action that is best for him.

We will see a perinatoloigst & radiologist along with a geneticist & counselor among other possible doctors as needed for the babe in my womb. I will likely have an ultrasound on Friday morning followed (if necessary) by a fetal mri. I had a fetal mri while pregnant with Will & it was awful. I am experiencing a great deal of anxiety about this - not to mention the possible findings.

We are not sleeping well - it hits me in the middle of the night. Please pray for our emotions & our wisdom with this babe as well.
Thank you!

2 thoughts:

Janai Rogers said...

You, your family, and that precious baby are definitely in our prayers. I wish safe (and uneventful) travel for you guys as well.

Unknown said...

Katie, this is the cutest thing ever -- what an inspiration this child is and will be to so many people. You and Reagan are to be commended for being such great parents. We are praying for your family for strength, wisdom, and comfort as you go through all the challenges you are facing. You have been such a Christian witness to so many people and I pray that God will grant you "the peace that passes all understanding".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...