12.08.2008

A WALKING Miracle!!!







Our prayers were answered just in time for Christmas yesterday during Will's therapy session! I've dreamed of this blog entry since before he was born. I am so very proud of our son. I've been crying on & off since yesterday - my heart is just overflowing with thanksgiving. I get to be the mother of a miracle- Will took his first steps yesterday at age 15 months (still within the "normal" time frame!!!)

Lots of thoughts are going through my head- I'll get organized & post more later!

8 thoughts:

Unknown said...

We loved watching the videos Katie--thanks so much for letting us be or at least sharing in your miracle moment.
Can't wait to see you all so very soon.
Congratulations Will--you are amazing!

ejw & BFF Walker

K. Willeby said...

I don't know which made me cry harder - your laughter or Will's. Congratulations. Beautiful!

~Stevie~ said...

Katie-
This is amazing! We are so proud of you Will. :)

The Petro Family said...

Oh the tears! Will, you are my hero!!!

Michael & Jennifer said...

Yea Will! We are soooo proud of you!

Brooke said...

Way to go Will!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay, Will! That's so awesome! :)

Ashton said...

Yay Will! That is so fantastic, I am so excited for your sweet family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...