12.08.2008

The Weekend Review

Our little Christmas elf! I'm sure he'll love knowing someday that I dressed him like this in public! He does, however, now say, "Ho! Ho! Ho!"
We went to a fun family Christmas party over the weekend & could hardly get Will to look at Santa. He was not afraid to sit on his lap but for the most part, he just would not look at him!

"You can't make me look at this guy."

"Why is Santa messing with my elf shoes?"


"Why won't this weirdo quit talking to me?"

"I think I might cry!"

Will & his buddy Adley - can you just feel their excitement at being forced to sit still for a picture?!

We did the annual downtown Jingle Bell 5K on Saturday afternoon. This was Will's second year to participate & he loved hanging out of his decorated stroller & yelling, "GO! GO! Go!" or "We go!" (his new favorite phrase) or the occasional, "doggie" as appropriate.

Will & Hayden (his cousin, age 6) who WON first place in the kid's fun run! Go Hayden!!!

When Reagan came home from work on Saturday to go do the race, he was just thrilled to see the efforts I'd gone to in decorating the stroller for the race! I do love a theme!

Our youth group at our church came by to rake leaves on Saturday morning. Will was so excited & loved sitting on top of their piles!

I'm so excited it's almost Christmas!!!


Will did his first stamp art. I created a velcro bracelet & put velcro on the stamps so that he could use one hand to stamp. He made some Christmas stamp art.



Finally, Will had his 15 month well check last week. He is still pretty little for his age but he is growing! He weighs about 22 lbs, 13 oz (25%) & his height is 29 inches (10%)... his head must need extra space for his brains - it's in the 75% percentile!










0 thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...