12.15.2008

A Walking Party!!! (& "fearless" video)




I've always said that I would probably end up throwing a party when Will took his first steps to celebrate our miracle! So, I did! I threw a walking party & invited Will & his Daddy. We had a fun balloon (globo), a sign, & a special treat- half of a sugar cookie with a balloon stuck in it! Will was a very happy boy (as were his still glowing & teary eyed parents!)
All I can say is he is fearless! :)

Why not go down a swirl slide backwards?!?! Such a boy!

2 thoughts:

Angie Smith said...

Oh MY WORD!!!! he is GORGEOUS!!!! thanks for letting me into your world!!!

Unknown said...

Ha go Katie...:) Love the slide videos...maybe I'll let Walker be a little more daring soon :)
Go Will...we loved seeing you this weekend.
Can't wait for you to come visit.
love, ejw & W

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...