1.15.2009

This week

Whenever I talk to friends in Waco, they seem to be having lunch & a playdate. So, I decided to copy them this week. However, my Waco friends do lunch with 4 moms & 4 one year olds. I, on the other hand, counted 8 moms & 18 children... 2 sets of twins & kids ranging in age from 3 weeks - 5 years old! It was so much fun to have fun hang out time in the middle of the week with friends. I made a girly lunch (chicken salad & soup) & loved getting to have "adult" conversation rather than splitting a grilled cheese sandwich with a certain little person. (Reagan has referred to this as my "tea party" where we brought our "live dolls.") The kids played great together & Will was wiped out! He took a 3+ hour nap in the afternoon (and a 1/5 hr morning nap!) I had to wake him up at 5:15 yesterday afternoon!!! Plus, he slept 12.5 hours last night! So fun, friends! Let's do it again soon!
Pics- above- Will and some of the boys yesterday playing with trucks.
The mohawk - although his hair has gotten so long that it curls over itself when wet!

Will has 2 drawers in the kitchen that I let him play with. He stays very busy while I'm cooking dinner by pulling things out one at a time, shutting the drawer, & then putting everything back in. (fyi - this is a good fine motor skill/ot skill - love doing a "twofer" to copy Stevie... therapy plus keeping Will busy while I cook! ;))
The other evening, however, I noticed he figured out a more "efficient" way of accomplishing the task - he climbed in the drawer!


Will loves to swim & apparently has not forgotten his skills from last summer! He now spends the majority of his bathtime mostly under water.

Laughing & trying to mimic Jayce yesterday during the playdate. Will is really into mimicing lately. He loves to copy our (or anyone else's for that matter) funny faces or actions. It's pretty cute!

"Reading" in the rocking chair.

1 thoughts:

Laura said...

Such a fun post. Love the videos. Also, LOVE the new blog look...it's great!! Miss you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...