3.11.2009

Help a Friend!!!




Our dear family friend, Steven Rogers, is a top finalist for the "Best Job in the World," a contest for a job on the Great Barrier Reef! I've known Steven since he was 2 - have travelled with his family, spent time in prayer with them over Will and other life situations, etc. His family has been one of our family's dearest friends over the past 25+years. You have probably seen Steven on our blog as I see his family every time we go home. They've also been at our race each year for Will (he's not in the pic above with his family as he was still running his first marathon) & his grandfather is Orville- the 93 year old whom often hosts Will & I in Dallas when we need a place to stay during doctor appointments. Ok - that's my plug! Please help Steven win by voting below! (See his email he sent below & instructions for voting)

If you have not already heard, I'm (Steven) a top 50 finalist (out of 35,000!) for Australia's "Best Job in the World"! For more information about the job and to see my video featured on the CBS Early Show,
click here. I wrote, directed and edited the video by myself, and I'm positive that I'm the best person for the job. It's the opportunity of a lifetime, and I need your help to win it!I'm now soliciting votes from around the world; the more votes I get, the better my chances of making the next round of 11 will be. I haven't received extensive media interviews like some of the applicants in larger cities (or sole representatives of nations), so I am relying on friends, family, and YOU to help get the word out to vote! Each person can vote once every 24 hours until March 24th, and all you have to do is follow the link, enter your email address and click the confirmation email they send you. I need as many votes as I can get!*You can see my video and vote here: http://www.islandreefjob.com/Steven Please forward the link to friends and family and post it on the web (facebook, myspace, blogs, etc). I'm so thankful for your support!
My best to you all,Steven

0 thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...