3.31.2009

Not cranky anymore!

It's never too early to have your toddler learn to take out the trash!
Just kidding - he really likes being a helper lately!
This kid cracks me up!
Riding his bike at the park, with his massive sunglasses on & his kangaroo horn - which he picked out all by himself last week at the bike shop.





Don't forget to turn the music on pause to the right of the blog to watch the videos!

Fun videos of our favorite game, "get you" & maybe a little bit of his current favorite song, "Twinkle Twinkle" thrown in. I love listening to him sing although currently he just sings "Twinkle" over & over again ... sometimes while spinning around. In the car, he yells, "Mommy" at me while I am trying to drive & perform my version of Hokey Pokey until I finally pause my dancing, turn around to give him attention, & then he requests politely with a please, "Twinkle!"

Precious!

1 thoughts:

Laura said...

I LOVE these videos...made me LOL. I esp. like the 2nd one when Will says "Daddy please get you". So cute and way to say such a long sentence. What good language :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...