5.06.2009

We're Off!

Will & I are off this weekend to see friends in South Carolina whom we haven't seen since the race in December & also to meet a household name (at least in our house)...
celebrity athlete & model who happens to be a quad congenital amputee and happens to live in Georgia on our way from the Atlanta airport to Clemson, South Carolina!!!
His mom & I have been emailing now for about a month & I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to meet him & his mother very, very soon!!!
I've got to finish packing but will post pictures of Will & hopefully Kyle very soon!
Will has been practicing saying, "Kyle!" Can't wait!!!
Who is Kyle? Find him on myspace at: www.myspace.com/kylesmaynard
Salisbury Fam & Granberry Fams: We can't wait to see you tomorrow night!!!
Claire: We're so proud of you!

0 thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...