8.06.2009

Baseball Will

What I saw when I went to get Will this morning out of his bed.
He's a bit obsessed passionate about Baseball!
I think I probably discuss baseball & all of the various pieces of equipment (shirt, shoes, bat, glove, hat, ball) along with the various plays (strike, hit, run, out) about 937,862 times a day. But I don't really get tired of it. I love how interested he is in the sport &, frankly, I'm learning a lot about baseball!
He was watching a game the other night with R before bed & he actually yelled "strike 3, out!" appropriately before the sportscaster announced it! This kid knows his sport!

We found Will & Elena playing in the curtains the other day.



This week, our neighbors & friends rented a jackhammer to do some work on their front sidewalk. I took Will over to watch the exciting jackhammer along with some other boys. Will has since been doing his own impression of "Hudson's Dada's new tool." It's so fun watching Will be such a boy & love tools!
(Of course, I think Hudson's dada thought is was really, really, hard work & maybe not so much fun.)




I guess it was kind of a week of Hudson as his fam also joined us at a baseball game on Monday night. The boys had great fun watching the game, keeping their eyes on the mascots ("moose & doggie") & practicing their swings with their gloves.




Aren't they so cute?!?!

Will called the game "Big Baseball Game" & has not stopped talking about it!

This morning, we joined some friends at a pool to swim & had a blast! Will & the other kids formed a line & practiced taking turns jumping to me & swimming to the stairs. Later, as we were preparing to leave, Will sat next to Baby Drew & cracked me up telling him all about baseball! He & "Baby Drew" were the only boys & I guess Will felt compelled therefore to educate Drew on his favorite sport & subject. He would lean in close to "Baby Drew" & tell him all about the various pieces of baseball equipment. I didn't get it all on video but it just cracked me up! (Turn the music on pause at the bottom of the blog to hear!)





0 thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...