8.12.2009

Help! I'm trapped in my Mom's Carryon!

So- what's your first thought when you see this bag?
I can't believe I forgot to blog about this recent experience. It may have been the funniest comment we've ever received about Will's zancos (prosthetic legs.)
Returning from Washington, DC recently, R, Will, & I were walking through baggage claim at our local airport (yes, we have those out here in the Frontier), when a woman came running up to me to tell me that she originally thought I had stuffed a baby upside down in my carryon bag.
That's right, lady... if my kid is disobedient - into the carryon he shall go.
Seriously. Like I have that much extra space in my carryon when travelling with a toddler!
(Just kidding - even if I did I would never do that with child!)
We couldn't help ourselves. We burst into laughter - with her standing right there. It was just so absurd. Our church was at the airport as well as our Ugandan missionary team was returning and a man from church overheard the woman & also began laughing.
I've heard some wild comments before but this was pretty funny.
And, speaking of airplanes, we're off again today to the other Washington!

3 thoughts:

Michael & Jennifer said...

That is hilarious! See you tomorrow afternoon!!!

Brooke said...

Funny! The picture makes me laugh!

Scott & Shelby Peschel said...

HALARIOUS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...