5.20.2010

Big Boy Bed for Will

We recently transitioned Will to a big boy bed.
I was worried as he has always loved his room & his crib.
I shouldn't have feared.
He LOVES his new big boy room & talks about it frequently. The crib quickly became "Ellie's bed in Ellie's room."
He hasn't tried to get out of bed once during his nap or the night. He has obeyed and stayed in bed.
He has started stalling some at night but we're working through that.
I LOVE reading & cuddling in bed with him! Glorious!

1 thoughts:

Unknown said...

My emotions have been swinging the past week.
I am better now. I forget sometimes to focus on Our Powerful Precious God instead of a dreaded outcome.
I know He will bless you in the midst of everything. I know He will bless me, too.
I am praying for His healing hand on Ellie.
I hope she is moving more.
Isabella took a break for a couple of days but is more active again today. When they are still, it is nerve racking.
I keep hearing, "Be anxious for nothing..."
Thank you for your shining posts. They are a true source of encouragement for me.

Love,
Cheryl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...