5.28.2010

He's Got Captain Hook & Caroline Ellie Ellie Grace in His Hands

We sing "Jesus Loves Will & Ellie" nightly along with "He's Got Will & Ellie Grace in His Hands."
(And of course, our other songs like "Te Amo," "I Will," & "Take Me Out to the Ballgame.")
The other night, Will politely corrected me in the singing of "He's Got Will & Ellie Grace in His Hands."
Will sang, "He's Got Captain Hook & Caroline Ellie Ellie Grace in His hands."
It actually flows nicely, doesn't it?
Love that little boy/Captain Hook.

2 thoughts:

Natalie said...

Katie, Will is precious and sweet! It's amazing the love the Lord has put in his heart for his baby sister before he has even met her! They are going to have an incredible bond! Rejoicing with you on getting a "Yes" for her fluid levels and for your beach trip. I bet you and Ellie in the Belly come home with a nice tan! ;)

The Penuels said...

Katie! So happy that Laura told me about your blog...Will is an absolute doll! I also have a little boy, Chapman, who is 2 1/2, and Cole is 4 months. I am glad that I can join you in praying for miracles for your little Ellie! Love, Allison (Lam) Penuel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...