6.05.2010

Ellie in the Belly at the Beach

For each of my pregnancies, I have had a verse from scripture that has been my lifeline.
I wrote each of my 3 baby's names in the sand along with their verses. - Psalm 13, Psalm 139, & Zephaniah 3

May 28, 2010

Sweet Ellie girl-

We made it - at last! I finally got you to a beach! I think you like it here, Ells. When I first headed into the ocean, you began to do big rolls. I wondered, does it feel different to you? Can you feel the current in my womb? Do you enjoy the rocking? Perhaps it is the sound of ocean joined with the sounds of my heart beating?
I don't know but I know you liked it.
I pray we come here lots, Ellie girl - but if not than I am ever so thankful to be here with you now!
Love,
Mommy

Ellie's hat & swimsuit
Have you ever seen such a precious, pink swimsuit??? My mom surprised me with it!

May 31, 2010

My Ellie-
Yesterday, while I read on the beach during Will's naptime, I placed a headphone on you - Ellie in my Belly. I'm guessing we were the only two for miles on that beach listening to hymns and lullabies!
Ellie, when a Dixie Chicks "lullaby" song came on, you suddenly began to move - lots! It brought me such delight, sweet girl!
You also loved Christy Nockel's "Jesus Loves Me" and Elizabeth Mitchell's "Who's My Pretty Baby?"
I think you were dancing as you seemed to roll and bump
my belly with such
rhythm! I'm dreaming of ballet classes & tutus!
It was the most I have ever felt you move!
We played a game, my Ells, you & I. I moved the speaker around and you followed it - often directly bumping it!
My precious Ellie Grace - thank you for bringing me such joy. Thank you for making my heart so happy on the beach! You blessed me today.
I love our time together!
Love,
Mommy

2 thoughts:

Scott & Shelby Peschel said...

love the pics! And you look great! Glad you were able to enjoy to some special time with your baby girl~ praying for lots more days like these for you~

Leland said...

I have kept up with sweet baby Ellie through Jenn. Lots of prayers for a healthy baby girl. Will is precious!
Love the blog! Donna Enochs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...