6.06.2010

Florida 2010

our little family



Will with his Cookie & Lovie
I love watching this little boy run. Something about it takes my breath away every time -
perhaps its the reminder of the miracle that he is, and the blessing that is mine





I am addicted to this smile!
Just another blessing - three years ago we were told he could very likely be born without the ability to smile or frown.
We are so very thankful. I don't take smiles for granted.





I am thankful
for running on the beach
for laughter and smiles
for a God Who has taught me that sometimes miracles come in unexpected forms
for the privilege of watching a miracle daily
for each of my very precious miracles
for the honor of being their mommy
for prayers sometimes answered differently than I prayed... yet better
for a life that is better than I ever imagined
for hope
for joy that is somehow greater than my pain
I am thankful

7 thoughts:

Mrs. Jenk said...

You look so very beautiful in that first picture. I hope to see your family of 4 in pictures next year.

Unknown said...

beautiful!

Scott & Shelby Peschel said...

such a beautiful family in more ways than one!

Jo Anna said...

Love, love, LOVE the pictures! Such a great family! I especially love Will's guayabera and seersucker shorts, and Ellie's white dress!

Sharon C said...

How incredibly lucky Will is to have such a loving, gentle, expressive and faithful Mommy. There will never be any doubt in his mind who created him and that despite any differences he may have, he is perfection in every way. God bless you and your family!

Natalie said...

Aww, Katie you look Beautiful! I love these pics and I love to see WIll running on the beach! What a miracle!

Unknown said...

so glad these pictures turned out so well not sure what your magic touch is but ya'lls beach pics always turn out great. here's hoping ya'll can come back to 'beach' on our beach next year or so.

gorgeous keepsakes...glad you have them captured :)
ejw

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...