6.12.2010

precious baby

Some friends of ours up north delivered a baby yesterday whose due date was very close to Ellie's. Without any warning, their baby died suddenly. They have not had time to prepare & are in shock. R & his dad happened to be in the area this weekend so they went to the hospital this morning. R shared with me that the baby is a beautiful baby girl.
Our hearts are broken for this couple & their devastating loss of their daughter. I am once again praying in groans & tears.
Would you please pray that the God of all comfort would wrap His holy arms around them as they face such depths of grief and pain? We have been so humbled and grateful for your support & prayers for Ellie & we know we can depend on you should we face some of the horrific days this couple now faces. We so appreciate your extending this same prayer support for our friends. Thank you.

1 thoughts:

Darby Basham Brown said...

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for her. Please remember him as well, as you know our discussions. We are sorry for their loss. My baby boy will look out for her, I promise. He has learned by watching over Braden & his love for Baryn!! Feel free to give her my number.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...