11.28.2010

Thanksgiving

We had a lovely Thanksgiving celebrating our blessings with R's side of the family.  We began our day with a yummy breakfast and the Macy's Day Parade.  Will loved the parade and especially enjoyed dancing with the various Broadway musical casts.  I think we have a little performer on our hands.  He also loved the Buzz Lightyear float.
Ellie enjoyed the parade too while she received her morning therapy session.
We had a super yummy lunch and fun with family.


Ellie met her Great Aunt Sara for the first time



She also met her cousins' Mimi
Will and Hayden played football with R




Our fam
Harper read an encyclopedia to Will
little geniuses ;)
The kids' table...
Ellie is going to have to add some pink to this all boys' table in a year or two! 

That night, we went back to Honey & G-Dad's for leftovers.  My favorite part of the meal is grazing on the leftovers I think!
Will had fun playing animals with Tyler
And Ellie got lots of attention from her G-Dad

1 thoughts:

Mama Bear said...

You make me cry daily, You make me smile daily, You make me realize that even though my 15 yr old gentle giant (6'5", 270 lbs) is going to have to have his shoulder put back together again and may not have the college football career he longs for, that it is not the end of the world. I am blessed by your openness and honesty. I am honored to get to "share" in the love you have for your children and your Lord (mine too)! I'm not a stalker - I worked with EJ in Waco and have followed you because of her love for you and your family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...