12.06.2010

nutshell

The race weekend was AMAZING!  It's one of my favorite weekends every year - I always leave on such a high.  We loved seeing so many friends and family - people came from TX, MN, MO, IL, KS, & NM.  The weather was a bit chilly and windy for the run but good (& thankfully not sleeting like 2007!)
Will also ran his first real race (ran/walked/was carried) - the Mayor's Race 1 mile.
WOW- I cried as he ran across the start line.
Pictures from the weekend events coming soon.

For now, I'm off to bed.  Today I took one sweet boy to the pedi - he has croup.  I flew on a very full flight with two children - they did AWESOME.  So thankful they are both such great fliers.  But I'm tired from lugging children and bags through airports.

And when R picked us up at the airport he announced he was sick & slept the rest of the day/night.  I've seen him once.  Seriously.

2.5 sick people in this casa.  One tired mommy.  Off to bed & pictures coming soon!

0 thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...