2.11.2011

Makes Me Laugh

Today, I need a good belly laugh.
For Christmas, Will got a harmonica in his stocking.
So when his Uncle Adam broke out his guitar, Will couldn't help but join in.
I especially love the rock version of "Away in a Manger."
This just makes me laugh. out. loud.
(Scroll to bottom of blog & hit pause on the music in order to hear Will & Adam's music.)
There is not a shy bone in this boy's body.


And of course, Sweet Ellie Girl, not to be outdone, does her own nightly performance.
She, however, is shyer than her big brother & prefers an audience of none.
This is her - in her bed, at night, squealing at the top of her lungs.
(It's black because her room was dark and I didn't want her to know I was in the room.)

We may take this show on the road.  Or air. :)

3 thoughts:

23weeks said...

I am just thanking God for answering all our prayers, thank you!!

Darby Basham Brown said...

He is a riot!! Always makes me laugh...and just SO DARN cute!! I dont know how you dont just eat him UP!!! Thinking of yall!!

Vickie said...

Love the new rock band duo! Thanks for keeping us updated, I have been praying hard for sweet Ellie, and praying for strength for you and R. She is so precious, just a gift.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...