12.27.2011

A Very Merry WHITE Christmas, Part Two

Two days before Christmas, we trekked across the state.  I have no pictures for proof so trust me when I say that I was so proud of our children.  It was a long drive but we only made two stops and they did awesome - both took their naps when we told them to, they ate well, they behaved... it was actually really lovely.
And just as we arrived to our destination, snow was beginning to fall!

Honey surprised Ellie with a red Christmas nightgown & robe & Will a monogrammed red robe.  You know I love monograms!
And Cousins Hayden & Harper brought their new puppy, Ranger, over to meet everyone.
Melt my heart - I do love a golden retriever puppy!
(And so do Ellie & Will - who is now begging for a new puppy.  We said no - one golden is enough for us.)
Ranger greeted Ellie with kisses.
Cousins
Will headed outside to have a snowball fight with his cousins!
He had been praying for snow - & we got it!  I heard there were 6"!!!






Ellie wasn't a huge fan of the snow.
But she was very happy to roll with Ranger!
And she bestowed her own kisses on his nose.

And then Ranger won my heart completely when he laid down on her leg for a rest.

I think we need to get a service dog for this girl... what do you think?

Our family on Christmas Eve
so happy to be together
Cousins

Cousins & Great-Granny
(really difficult to get a photo of this many kids all looking at the camera... & smiling!)
Honey & G-Dad & their grandchildren
more Christmas to come...

0 thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...