12.01.2010

sick

e are supposed to be in the air right now for Ellie's first flight & to return to Dallas for more doctors and therapies and the race.
I am not in the air.  I am way behind being ready to go.  We spent most of yesterday with doctors for Ellie - going over some test results and discussing future tests we need to run.  Then, when we got home from that, I intended to pack.  But Ellie was blazing hot.  She had vomited the night before.  And I realized she hadn't had a single wet diaper all day. So, I called a neighbor to come sit while Will napped until my babysitter could get her after school.  I took E to the doctor and learned she has a double ear infection.
I'm thinking a stomach bug too because...
this morning I woke up quite sick.  I'll spare you the details but yuck.
I've been dependent all day on people helping with my children.
I'll write more about that later.
We've rebooked and hopefully my fever will be down and my stomach will stay settled and we can be on our flight in the morning.  Ellie, by the way, is much better.  Not eating great yet but no fever, no vomit, just other stuff...
Pray for us please to get better, for Ellie's appointments to go well, for smooth flying & security (one kid in prosthetics, one in tape and splints... this will be fun.)
I have lots of emotions about Ellie's uppers appointment.
Thanks

ps- the blitz "giveaway" ends tomorrow at noon!!!  Thank you to so many who have given!  This has been fun to watch!

1 thoughts:

Unknown said...

Prayers for everyone...prayers for everyone to get over sickness, prayers for the security line and ALL that goes with it, and prayers for a good upper appointment.
XXOO,
lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...